Enter data to a database using CDaoDatabase
Author Message
 Enter data to a database using CDaoDatabase

Hi,

I am using DAOVIEW sample to develop my own
program.  The tables have been defined in Access.
Now I'd like to write some dialog boxes to enter
data in to tables.  I've got a piont: CDaoDatabase
*m_pDB.  Would anyone give me a clue what methods I
should use to assign dialog member variable to a
table?

Thanks in advanced!

Hui Xie

Sun, 27 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Enter data to a database using CDaoDatabase

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am using DAOVIEW sample to develop my own
> program.  The tables have been defined in Access.
> Now I'd like to write some dialog boxes to enter
> data in to tables.  I've got a piont: CDaoDatabase
> *m_pDB.  Would anyone give me a clue what methods I
> should use to assign dialog member variable to a
> table?

> Thanks in advanced!

> Hui Xie

I did not really understand what you really meant. I think you are
trying assign from resource dialog. If so

             Method 1:-
                    Click on the edit control and then ctl + double
click. Then you select the varaibles from the drop list.

             Method 2:- From select the related view class from class
wizard and then click on members tab, add variable. ....

        Make sure that your view class is derived from CDaoRecordView.

Chao sin.

JHN'97

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using multiple databases in CDaoDatabase?

2. How to create a new Access database, table, and field using CDaoDatabase, CDasoTableDef

3. Using Enter to retrieve data from Edit box

4. Using fread to read data from a database!!

5. Using C to get at data in Access database

6. Copy Excel data into Access database using ADO for Visual C++

7. Using sql to insert data into Access database

8. problem in using Recordset to open ORACLE database via ODBC system data source

9. Insert data into Access database using sql

10. Database CDaoDatabase

11. Creating Access 2000 Database with CDaoDatabase

12. Database CDaoDatabase