querying a remote database
Author Message
 querying a remote database

I'd like to query an Access database on my web site from a VC
application running on any WinXX computer with 'net access. How can this
be done?

Bruce Mihura

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Tue, 11 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do you access remote databases where the database is not registed in the local ODBC

2. HELP: Does Object query(WMI) works against remote win98 machine

3. querying running services on remote servers

4. Remote Data Control (RDC) using a Parameter Query

5. how do i open a remote database ?

6. ASP.NET (ADO.NET) connect to remote MS Access Database

7. Emergency question on c# access remote Access Database from ASP.net

8. Remote Access Database in C# ?

9. How to access remote database

10. Remote Database Access

11. Dynamic bind a database with a remote data control and a grid control

12. Remote Accessing MsAccess Database