Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL
Author Message
 Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

Hello!
I have an application with several threads .
This application works with DAO ( may be it is not safe but there are
some prevent bugs stufs in my code ).
The problem is :   <myapp>  caused an invalid page fault in module
MSJT3032.DLL at 0137: 040298d6 .
I read about DAO crashes on Exit and added the LoadLibrary  (MSJT3032.DLL)
to my code , but it's also not the solution of problem.
This problem occures sometimes and not in all testing computers.

I want to know about some things:
1. What is exactly invalid page fault ?
2. Can I see the row of this bug in debbug mode ?

                            Thank you .

                                    David.

Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

Quote:

> Hello!
> I have an application with several threads .
> This application works with DAO ( may be it is not safe but there are
> some prevent bugs stufs in my code ).
> The problem is :   <myapp>  caused an invalid page fault in module
> MSJT3032.DLL at 0137: 040298d6 .
> I read about DAO crashes on Exit and added the LoadLibrary  (MSJT3032.DLL)
> to my code , but it's also not the solution of problem.
> This problem occures sometimes and not in all testing computers.

> I want to know about some things:
> 1. What is exactly invalid page fault ?

When an app needs to access memory that has been swapped to the disk, it
generates a "page fault". This cause the memory to be paged back in (swapped
back
from the disk)
I think an invalid page fault occurs when an app requests a page of memory
that
doesn't exist any longer. I always assumed it was the same as a GPF (mostly).

Quote:
> 2. Can I see the row of this bug in debbug mode ?

Probably not for a coupe, of reasons. You would need the source of the DLL (or
youcould view in dissassembly...). Page Faulting occurs in kernel code, so you
couldn't
step through that either.

Good luck.

Jimi Schopp

Sun, 20 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

Quote:

> > Hello!
> > I have an application with several threads .
> > This application works with DAO ( may be it is not safe but there are
> > some prevent bugs stufs in my code ).
> > The problem is :   <myapp>  caused an invalid page fault in module
> > MSJT3032.DLL at 0137: 040298d6 .
> > I read about DAO crashes on Exit and added the LoadLibrary  (MSJT3032.DLL)
> > to my code , but it's also not the solution of problem.
> > This problem occures sometimes and not in all testing computers.

Hi, I've missed the beginning of this thread. So forgive me if I ask a
stupid question.

When does it occur? If it occurs when you close the database then you
need a new MSJT3032.DLL which MS has on their support site. We suffered
through similar problems. The version you need is 3.000.3305.

See ya.
Salik.

Sun, 03 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Invalid Page fault in module MSJT3032.DLL

2. MSDEV caused an invalid page fault in Module SSSCC.DLL After Install SP2

3. CONNECT caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 017f:bff7b9f2

4. MSDEV.EXE caused an invalid page fault in module SSSCC.DLL

5. Invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL at 0167:bff7b992

6. invalid page fault in module RICHED32.dll

7. Invalid page fault in module MFC42.dll when closing a program

8. caused an invalid page fault in module ...

9. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

10. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

11. MSDEV invalid page faults in RCDLL.DLL and MFC42.DLL

12. page fault in module MFC42.DLL run time error