Filling MS access database by a propertysheet
Author Message
 Filling MS access database by a propertysheet

I need same Help. Please!!

From the menu I started a dialog with a listctrl (This can I fill with data)
I also have a button "NEW" After I pressed this Button. I get five
propertypages, when I fill in this form and I pushed the "SAVE" button
nothing happend.
I can open the database because a blank record was added, by AfxMessageBox I
displayed the string but this one is empty.

WHAT'S WRONG?????

Can anybody help me, please

--
HansB

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing MS Access database from a dialog box

2. Accessing MS Access Databases in VC++

3. Accessing an MS-Access database file using Visual C++ 4.0

4. ! How to protect Ms Access database use VB program

5. ! How to protect Ms Access database use VB program

6. ASP.NET (ADO.NET) connect to remote MS Access Database

7. MS Access Database

8. Convert an MS Access Database to VC++ Project

9. Using DAO classes to connect to secure MS-Access database

10. Retrieving updated information only from MS Access Database w/ MFC DAO

11. Database Sync Problem with MS Access

12. Compressing MS Access database from within DAO app