Adding columns to ADO DataGrid Control (6.0)?
Author Message
 Adding columns to ADO DataGrid Control (6.0)?

I have an access2K DB. I want to show the contents of one table on an MFC
dialog based application (a typical book example). I inserted a ADO data
control (6.0) and hooked it up to my DB and specified access info and table.
Then I inserted a ADO DataGrid control and connect that to my data source.
My problem is datagrid control comes up with only 2 columns initially and I
just could not find a way to insert additional columns (the table in DB has
more than 2 columns). I went thru all the properties of the gridcontrol but
there was nothing I could find. I thought it would automatically find out
the number of columns or fields of the table from the data source and add
that many columns or at least have an option to add columns and tie them up
to fields of the table.

So how do you add a column to a data grid?

Thanks in advance

Mehmet

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 05:18:56 GMT

1. Adding Columns and Rows in Microsoft Datagrid Control 6.0

2. Crash using MS ADO Data Control/MS DataGrid 6.0

3. ADO: Which Edit Box control to use with ADO Data Control 6.0

4. ADO Data control bind to ADO DataGrid

5. Ado DataGrid Columns

6. ADO DataGrid Columns

7. adding listbox/combobox style column in datagrid

8. Programatically Adding datagrid columns

9. Adding a RadioButton Column to a DataGrid?

10. DataGrid Control , Ado control

11. DataGrid Control - Checkbox column

12. How to increase DataGrid Control column