$$$ MAKE MONEY $$$
Author Message
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

This is an illegal scam.
People who dont want to see this kind of {*filter*}continuing to be shown on
this (so far) clean news channel. Please donate a 5 meg email to this
persons email address below.

Quote:
> [...]

> displayed when viewed through other people's newsreader's. You can
> of course check this out for yourself before going on line, by
> viewing it in your own newsreader program.

> Next, begin by locating the newsgroups you intend posting to,
> Netscape 3.0 or a similar newsreader is terrific for this, because
> you can highlight dozens of newsgroups all at once, enabling you
> to distribute your article to 1000's of locations in less than an
> hour or two. Highlight all newsgroups you want to mail your letter
> to (which as you know is done by holding down CTRL while left
> clicking.)  This way you can select multiple newsgroups in one go,
> choose perhaps a dozen each time. You will then see all newsgroups
> you highlighted displayed in the Newsgroups Field.

> Next: select/highlight your newsgroups, then click "To News" place
> a sensible title in the "Subject" location, click on "Attachments"
> whereupon another box appears.  Locate the file you are going to
> distribute, click on the file and then click "Open" again click
> OK; provided you followed these instructions, you should see your
> file grayed out in the "Attachments" box.
> Hit send . . . and that's it.

> Repeat the process over and over again by selecting further
> newsgroups in multiples of 10's but try to be selective with the
> groups by posting to high volume locations, and don't choose a
> subject that appears too flashy, this will only put people off.
> This is an honest and legitimate way of making a reasonable amount
> of money, and making it on a regular basis. But only if your
> message is sincere and clearly understood by others will you
> succeed.

> PLEASE NOTE: This system is based on everyone being honest, but
> it's all too tempting not to bother mailing out envelopes with
> dollar bills inside.  The success for all participating is
> dependent upon this taking place and if carried out will mean a
> 500% increase on your article being redistributed!  The system
> won't work to yours or indeed other people's advantage if you
> don't follow the procedure. You can however, if you wish to
> remain anonymous use a pseudonym - but please ensure that your
> address is correct.

> AS A FINAL NOTE: Many business ideas for making money, no matter
> how well thought out and implemented, simply don't get off the
> ground.  And in most cases is due to advertising costs, but the
> exposure obtained through the Internet is quite honestly -- pretty
> awesome, so please study this article carefully taking all the
> time you want, because the moment you begin participating you will
> be on track for some serious financial rewards.

> By the very nature of the way the system works you may not see the
> benefits the first week.  BUT COMMENCING THE SECOND WEEK, YOUR
> INTAKE OF MAIL FROM AROUND THE WORLD WILL TRULY ASTONISH YOU!
> Please give this some serious thought, because this is one of the
> few money making schemes that really does work.

Wed, 30 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Quote:

> Do you want a lot of money too??

NO.  You offend me.

Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Post this {*filter*}somewhere else.  This news group exists so professionals can
share information.  I think the group you are looking for is

Quote:
> Do you want a lot of money too??

> If YES, read on,

> This really works.

> This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> wealth of the world!

blah blah blah

Fri, 02 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Before anyone falls for this kind of thing you should know that it is
called a pyramid scheme and it IS illegal in the U.S. and probably
elsewhere.

Scott

Sat, 03 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Quote:

> Before anyone falls for this kind of thing you should know that it is
> called a pyramid scheme and it IS illegal in the U.S. and probably
> elsewhere.

> Scott

In most country.

Sun, 04 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Quote:

> Do you want a lot of money too??

> If YES, read on,

> This really works.

> This is the fairest, most honest way I have seen to share in the
> wealth of the world!

> STEP (1)
> Invest your $5 by writing your name and address on five separate
> pieces of paper along with the words: "Please add me to your
> mailing list." (In this way, you're not just sending a dollar to
> someone; you're paying for a legitimate service.) Fold a $1 bill
> inside each paper, and mail them to the following five addresses:

> STEP (2)
> Now remove the #1 name from the list, and move the other names up.
> This way, #5 becomes #4 and so on. Put your name in as the fifth
> one on the list.

> STEP (3)
> Post the article to at least 250 newsgroups. There are at least
> 20000 newsgroups at any give moment in time. The more groups you
> post to, the more people will see your article and send you cash!

> STEP (4)
> You are now in business for yourself, and should start seeing
> returns within 7 to 14 days. Remember, the Internet is new and
> huge. There is no way you can lose.

> Now here is how and why this system works:

No, this is why this will not work:
If I posted to 250 newsgroups and even one person from each group posted
to 250 news groups, that already 62,500 postings.  Duplicates would be
apparent after only the second round.
Can you spell Ponzi?

Mon, 05 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 $$$ MAKE MONEY $$$

Quote:
> Do you want a lot of money too??

Bullshit! Just think that if you earn something like $ 10,000, 10 thousand
people are sending you money, so they expect to receive 10,000 bucks too.
To each one of them receive this , its necessary 10K*10K or 100,000,000!

Now, even if The first 10,000 can get the money, imagine the other 100M! It
would be necessary 1,000,000,000,000 people! Something like the population
of 200 planets like Earth.

Note that the fact that one guy send money to five others guys only make
the net expand faster, but do not change the fact that you need one
different guy to each one dollar you receive.

Sorry, but this is pure illusion!

Tue, 06 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. $$$Making Money Fast$$$

2. Followup On Making Money

3. A Note from UNM about MAKING MONEY

4. Money making idea.

5. PROVEN MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY

6. So here is the link, enjoy and happy money making to all of you

7. MUCHO MUCHO DINERO - MONEY MONEY

8. Honey MORE MONEY!!! - money.txt (1/1)

9. MONEY MONEY

10. ¤?.¤?~~~~money~~~~really money~~~!!!!!!!!

11. Making a new function or simulating the making