Detecting SQL NULL values
Author Message
 Detecting SQL NULL values

Hi,

Please tell me how to detect SQL NULL values from ATL when I am using ODBC
for DB access. Currently I am using SQL's ISNULL( ), but I am finding it too
laborious. In
ADO, we will do like: "if(myVar.vt  = =  VT_NULL)". Like this, is anything
available in ODBC?

Thanks,
Palaniappan Ganesh.

Sun, 28 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting SQL NULL values

2. Detecting SQL NULL values from ODBC

3. Detecting/setting field NULL values using OLE DB ?

4. Detecting/setting field NULL values using OLE DB ?

5. Problem with SQL null values

6. Null value for SQL paramter

7. Global pointer is null sometimes even when initialized to some non-null value

8. How to detect NULL?

9. Detecting NULL numeric fields

10. Trailing nulls removed when retrieving SQL varbinary data through MFC/ODBC

11. How to pass NULL params in RFX for CRecordset in SQL Server/ODBC

12. (null) errors returned by Sql Server