How to access Password protected .MDB file
Author Message
 How to access Password protected .MDB file

Hi,

Which .cpp file should I put my CDaoDatabase::Open() member function in
order to open my password protected jet database file?

Thanks.

From,

Michael

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How to access Password protected .MDB file
Add the string ";PWD=mypassword" to your Open statement.

Quote:
> Hi,

> Which .cpp file should I put my CDaoDatabase::Open() member function in
> order to open my password protected jet database file?

> Thanks.

> From,

> Michael

> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Thu, 29 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAO - Password protected .MDB file access

2. Opening a password protected MDB file using ADO

3. Compacting A password protected mdb

4. Open a password-protected Access database

5. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

6. SQLConfigDataSource and password protected ACCESS database

7. Password protected Access Database

8. repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db

9. Using CDaoDatabase to Open a Password Protected Access DB

10. Accessing a password protected shared folder

11. Password processing in DAO (MDB files, programmatically)

12. Can I access an access (mdb) file within DOS