Problem with SQL string larger than 255 items!
Author Message
 Problem with SQL string larger than 255 items!

Hello!

Has anyone had this problem. I have a large SQL statement and inserted into
a _RecordsetPtr, and I receive a exception in my app. The SQL Statement is
about 500 character long included spaces.

FYI I'm using Cantollini's ADO class, and I really don't hope this is why
this doesn't work!

-LARS

Sun, 04 Sep 2005 17:23:30 GMT
 Problem with SQL string larger than 255 items!

Quote:

> Has anyone had this problem. I have a large SQL statement and
> inserted into a _RecordsetPtr, and I receive a exception in my app.
> The SQL Statement is about 500 character long included spaces.

    If it is passing through an RFX_Text() call, the third parameter (which
normally defaults to 255), needs to be increased.

--
Truth,
James Curran

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 00:50:41 GMT

1. Problem with SQL string larger than 255 items!

2. Is there way to call SNMP API with 255.255.255.255

3. Is there way to call SNMP API with 255.255.255.255

4. Is there way to call SNMP API with 255.255.255.255

5. DBLibrary access varchar field larger than 255 bytes?

6. Edit text blocks larger than 255 bytes

7. Getting more than 255 out of SQL 7

8. List box items >255 pixels

9. strings longer than 255

10. Debuggins strings > 255 characters

11. Dialog problem with only 255 elements

12. large string constants in source code problems