INF Files & Win2k
Author Message
 INF Files & Win2k

Anyone really good at writing INF Files for Win2k? Got a huge problem
getting our Serial Cards recognized in win2k with the INF stuff we've got.

Ryan Belcher
R&D
www.sealevel.com
864.843.4343

Fri, 30 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. INF Files & Win2k

2. Fast creation of a big file on Win2k&FAT32

3. Win2k & VC6 = bluescreen + file corrupting

4. printf(), Inf/NaN & HP-UX

5. INF: Multithreading & CRecordset

6. .inf files and dsklayt program and makink small setup programs

7. INF files

8. INF file for distribution ActiveX control

9. INF files for installing ActiveX control

10. Please let me know where to find odbc.inf file required by SQLInstallODBC

11. INF file question

12. INF file for Internet download component