extended stored procedure working in debug mode but not in release
Author Message
 extended stored procedure working in debug mode but not in release

Hi everyone,

I have this extended stored procedure which checks the registry and return a
1 if the key which contains the path in the value.I checked this path using
FindFirstFile function. However, the debug works fine..It would return the
values to SQL. However, when I run the release version, it returns 0 even
though the path exists in the registry...Does anyone have a similar problem?
And the other wierd problem is that both the release version and debug
version works on my machine and only the debug version works on other
machines....I have SQL 7.0 SP2 and NT 4.0 SP6 installed....

Binh

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 extended stored procedure working in debug mode but not in release
never mind....Thanks....

Quote:
> Hi everyone,

> I have this extended stored procedure which checks the registry and return
> 1 if the key which contains the path in the value.I checked this path
using
> FindFirstFile function. However, the debug works fine..It would return the
> values to SQL. However, when I run the release version, it returns 0 even
> though the path exists in the registry...Does anyone have a similar
problem?
> And the other wierd problem is that both the release version and debug
> version works on my machine and only the debug version works on other
> machines....I have SQL 7.0 SP2 and NT 4.0 SP6 installed....

> Binh

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program not work at release mode but work at debug mode

2. Works in Debug mode but not in Release mode

3. CString::GetBuffer does not work in debug mode but in release mode

4. Code works in debug mode but not in release mode

5. Works in debug mode but not in release

6. DLL works fine in DEBUG but not in RELEASE mode

7. Debugging extended stored procedures in SQL Server

8. How can I Debug a Extended Stored Procedure in .Net Environment

9. setup SQL extended stored procedure debugging

10. Debugging extended stored procedures in SQL Server

11. Debugging Extended Stored Procedures on SQL Server 6.5

12. Remotly debug an extended stored procedure