Date format with SQL Server and Vc++
Author Message
 Date format with SQL Server and Vc++

Hi all,

I'm using ODBC to add rows to a SQL table.
the sql string is some thing like this : insert into my_table_name
(...,thedate,...) values (..,'25/02/2000',...).
I recieve this error 22008
    Datetime field overflow

I think the standard ODBC date format is yyyy-mm-dd. Okey but my problem
is : When i run the same program on with another SQL account it works
!!!

Which setting should i change to make odbc accept this date format.

thanks for help !

Sat, 17 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Storing date/time value on SQL server with milliseconds resolution using vc++ and ado 2.0

2. Perform SQL statement in VC++ against MS SQL Server 7.0

3. CRecordSet: date format in sql language

4. globalization date & time sql server

5. Getting Sql database server date and time??

6. Retrieving DATE type from SQL Server 6.5

7. SQL-Server + Date/Time

8. VC to SQL SERVER SELECT STRING

9. Invoking Stored Procedures of SQL Server from VC ++

10. Timeou Expired problem ....VC++ And SQL-Server

11. How do I use SQL server in VC without ODBC

12. Timestamp-Column in SQL-Server + ADO + VC