Can you catch CDBExection with try-catch keyword?
Author Message
 Can you catch CDBExection with try-catch keyword?

Hello,

I'm making programs for handling Access Files, with ODBC(MFC).

I can't catch CDBException thrown by AfxThrowDBException(),
with try-catch.
But, TRY-CATCH Macro is working.

Someone know if  I can use  try-catch as same as CFileException?

Thanks!!

--- Caco

Mon, 20 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. TRY-CATCH vs. try-catch

2. try/catch VS TRY/CATCH

3. why {try catch} does not catch

4. Q: Why try catch cannot catch the exception

5. Try catch blocks - can multiple methods share a single try/catch combination?

6. Exception Handling and CDatabase / CRecordset: try-catch( CDBException cdbe) vs. try-catch (...)

7. Try catch blocks - can multiple methods share a single try/catch combination?

8. Catch() not catching error during CDaoDatabase.Open()

9. How to catch a SEH with C++ catch?

10. catch (CBigBang *) vs catch (CBigBang &)

11. Catching Win32 exceptions with a C++ catch-block

12. I'm caught in a catch 22.CRecordset problem