ODBC drivers to Excel files
Author Message
 ODBC drivers to Excel files

I'm running Windows 95 with Visual C++ 4.2 and am having trouble using
ODBC drivers to connect to an Excel 7.0 file.  I noted that in Control
Panel's 32-bit ODBC drivers, the Excel files can only be selected as
versions 5.0, 4.0, or 3.0.  These will not recognize an Excel 7.0 file.

I looked up where GE1263 is the App Note to upgrade your ODBC drivers to
32-bit Windows 95 drivers, and it lists itself as supporting Excel 7.0.
 However, after successfully installing this product pack, I find that
the Excel versions available remain only as 5.0, 4.0, and 3.0!  Ack!

Where can I get the 7.0 Excel driver upgrade?  Thanks!

-Julie
Great Nations Dare to Explore
Mrs. Julie Clements
Computer Engineer and part-time VIP Guide
NASA
Payloads
BR-D3
KSC, FL  32899

Mon, 31 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

2. Can ODBC driver retrieve Excel 2000 Workbook?

3. excel '97 odbc driver problems...

4. 32-bit Excel 5.0 ODBC Driver

5. 32-bit Excel 5.0 ODBC Driver

6. MFC CDatabase, Oracle v2 Driver, ODBC v3 driver manager

7. Compare between Drivers and Database with ODBC driver

8. ODBC Driver Setup - Not Source Driver Setup

9. ODBC 3.0 and Excel/Text Files HELP ME PLEASE

10. problem querying excel file tables via odbc

11. Reading Excel files using ODBC

12. ODBC, Recordset and Excel file (help!)