How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC
Author Message
 How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

Hi! I've read a response to a news question about how to compact an Access
database using ODBC, with this code:

SQLConfigDataSource(
    hWnd,
    ODBC_ADD_DSN,
    "Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)",
    "COMPACT_DB=yoursource.mdb " "yourtarget.mdb\0\0"
);

I have tried it and it works ok, but when I use a password protected
database it doesn't work. Do you know how can I specify the password in the
parameters string (COMPACT_DB=...").

Anyone can help me, please?

Thanks in advance.

--

Xavi Aparisi

Tue, 30 Dec 2003 01:00:32 GMT

1. How to compact a password protected database with Visual C++ using ODBC

2. repairing and compacting a password protected ODBC Access db

3. Error compacting a password-protected Access database

4. Database password is slapped on when compacting from ODBC DSN

5. Compacting A password protected mdb

6. Compacting Databases using ODBC

7. Compacting you database using ODBC??

8. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

9. Compacting databases in Visual C++

10. Compacting databases in Visual C++

11. Compact MS Access Database with Visual C++

12. Open a password-protected Access database