designing distributed database servers
Author Message
 designing distributed database servers

Dear folks,

I wanna know whats the best way to distribute data into some SQL Servers
among a network and keep their data up to date.

Thx,
--
M. Shokuie Nia,
MSVC++, SQL, ADO programmer & contractor developer

Wed, 06 Oct 2004 13:21:59 GMT
 designing distributed database servers
Hi,

Have a look at replication in SQL Server:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnsqlsg/html/msdn_sqlrepl.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnsql2k/html/sql2k_replperf_t...

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer
--------------------

| Subject: designing distributed database servers
| Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 09:51:59 +0430

| Newsgroups: microsoft.public.vc.database
|
| Dear folks,
|
| I wanna know whats the best way to distribute data into some SQL Servers
| among a network and keep their data up to date.
|
| Thx,
| --
| M. Shokuie Nia,
| MSVC++, SQL, ADO programmer & contractor developer

Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:45:48 GMT

1. Database Issues in a distributed client server environment

2. Distributed Application Design

3. Database/Database Server Blocking.

4. Distributing Applications using Access (Jet) Database

5. Visual C++ and Distributing Databases

6. distributed relational database???

7. Distributing a database application

8. Announcing BETA II of the Distributed Interface Object Server System (DIOSS)

9. Q:I: Database access design issue

10. Database Open|File design Q.

11. database design using vc++

12. Looking for opinions on design approach -- using database with multiple views