Oracle Object for OLE & ODBC
Author Message
 Oracle Object for OLE & ODBC

Has anybody used Oracle Object for OLE (C++ class library) with MFC to
connect to a Oracle database? Any good or bad experience?
I am looking into this C++ class library for one of my projects. Before
I dig it too deep, I'd like to have some advice from the experienced
developers.
Thank you in advance.

Tue, 29 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Oracle ODBC driver instead of Microsofts ODBC Oracle driver

2. Oracle Objects for OLE C++ trouble

3. 0x80040E21 on INSERT (OLE DB & Oracle 8)

4. 0x80040E21 on INSERT (OLE DB & Oracle 8)

5. OLE DB & Oracle 8

6. 0x80040E21 on INSERT (OLE DB & Oracle 8)

7. VC5, ODBC & Oracle 8

8. ODBC - Access - OLE Object Field

9. Reading OLE structured storage documents, with OLE objects...

10. Q: Oracle 8 with DAO/OLE-DB

11. Using OLE DB or ADO to connect Oracle and SQL Server

12. Microsoft OLE DB for ORACLE