Table selection
Author Message
 Table selection

you need to add literals around table names with special chars. On Access,
it's `xxxx xxx`; On  SQL Server, it's [xxxx xxx]

Quote:
> Visual C++

> I am trying to open a table from acces database. If there is an empty
space
> in the name, I can not open this table - I become an ASSERT(IsOpen()) in
> CDaoRecordset::GetPercentPosition(). If I remove the space from the name
of
> the table, all is work correctly.

> Table Name = don't work
> TableName = work OK

> Is there any solution how open the table with the space in the name?

> Thanks for help.
> Lubos

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:23:08 GMT

1. Table selection

2. Clean Selection Only or Build Selection Only

3. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

4. Lookup Table or Hash Table

5. NULL table entries to terminate tables

6. extern int table[] vs extern int *table;

7. Creating a table from VC++ using stored in Access import/export table specification

8. Select Table -- No Table

9. table within a table

10. Message Table vs String Table

11. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

12. Create table(Not a database table)