VC ++ and database programming.
Author Message
 VC ++ and database programming.

We need to develop a small database application (dbf files)using VC
++. Can anyone suggest a few alternatives...

Heard of Apollo but, am not sure it works with VC++. There are no
samples for VC++.

Regards
Kris

Wed, 21 Dec 2005 23:30:29 GMT
 VC ++ and database programming.

Quote:

>We need to develop a small database application (dbf files)using VC
>++. Can anyone suggest a few alternatives...

>Heard of Apollo but, am not sure it works with VC++. There are no
>samples for VC++.

Foxpro's probably the standard for .dbfs

Paul.
Expressed opinions are usually my own.
Especially if they're any good (of course).
NB Spam trap in e-mail address

Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:37:30 GMT

1. database programs in vc++??

2. How can i write database program with VC?

3. VC(MFC DAO) AND DATABASE PROGRAMMING

4. VC(MFC DAO) AND DATABASE PROGRAMMING

5. How Can I Link *.exe to VC or link C program to VC

6. How to build setup program for VC application(VC 6.0)

7. Updating VC 6 program to VC .NET produces assertion error

8. vc++ 5.0 programs and vc++ 6.0

9. Convert a VC++program written in .cpp and .bat to a regular MC++ program

10. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

11. How to open access database using vc dotnet

12. Can we build database components in VC.net?