Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition
Author Message
 Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition

I want to use ADO in my MFC Extension DLL project.
I tried to use the import directive :
#import "\Program files\Common files\System\ADO\MSADO15.dll"\
  no_namespace rename("EOF", "ADO_EOF")
but I get the following error about enum type redefinition.

I don't mix ADO (through #import) and either MFC DAO or the
DAO SDK in my project (Q169496 )

I would be very grateful for your help

Shay

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Problem with #import msado15.dll :enum type redefinition
Well your error wasn't here so not sure but the number one problem with the
import for ado seems to be not ensuring it's all on one line. As in import
and no_namespace and rename are all the same line.  Looks like yours is
though, so I'm not sure without the error message.

Quote:
> I want to use ADO in my MFC Extension DLL project.
> I tried to use the import directive :
> #import "\Program files\Common files\System\ADO\MSADO15.dll"\
>   no_namespace rename("EOF", "ADO_EOF")
> but I get the following error about enum type redefinition.

> I don't mix ADO (through #import) and either MFC DAO or the
> DAO SDK in my project (Q169496 )

> I would be very grateful for your help

> Shay

Tue, 16 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. import msado15.dll problem

2. Problems importing msado15.dll

3. Problem importing msado15.dll

4. Problems importing msado15.dll

5. IN Atl7.0 where to import msado15.dll

6. Importing MSADO15.dll

7. Importing msado15.dll

8. Unable to import msado15.dll

9. #import msado15.dll

10. ADO : #import <msado15.dll> statement

11. Pbm Importing msADO15.DLL

12. #import "msado15.dll"