Read Jet-database properties with ADO
Author Message
 Read Jet-database properties with ADO

Hi,

I would like to read attributes created with
Access->File->Databaseproperty->Own from a VC++ application with ADO
connection.

The ADO in the application is created with ATL.

Its possible for me to read this information with VB and DAO without
problems.

regards

Sudden

Sun, 23 Mar 2003 14:24:17 GMT

1. Read Jet-databas properties with ADO from vc++

2. Jet Database Replication (JRO + ADO)

3. INSERT using ADO with Jet database

4. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

5. ADO.NET reading a bitmap from an Access database

6. ADO/ATL/Jet 3.5 Provider problem

7. Redists ADO and JET OLE DB

8. ADO Jet Connection Errors

9. Jet ADO threads and performance

10. ADO/ATL/Jet 4.0 Provider problems with INSERT-sql

11. Deleting records problem with ADO 2.0 (Jet 4.0)

12. How to access Custom Database Properties of a Access 97 database programmatically