Printing an Access File
Author Message
 Printing an Access File

Thank you for answering my post on the newsgroup. Is there
an easier way (in C++) to just call the Report from the

Scenario: I have an open connection to the database (of
CRecordset) and I have been communicating with my table.
Goal: To access the Report end of the database (which I
can currently populate with the row data of the correct
record) and generate the Report. It would be great if I
could just call the Report feature and save it out to
a .html file.

Question: Is this realistic?

Your help on the newsgroup is excellent. Unfortunately, I
am a newbie and I am not familiar enough with VB to want
to jump into it with this problem.

Thank you in advance,

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 02:24:29 GMT

1. Printing an Access file

2. Print HTML file without print dialog in VC

3. Print HTML file without print dialog in VC

4. Print Question: Print to File

5. Printing w/out File|Print

6. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

7. Can I access an access (mdb) file within DOS

8. accessing outlook from vc (via access mdb file)

9. Converting Access 97 MDB file to Access 2000

10. Accessing an MS-Access database file using Visual C++ 4.0

11. Extracting/Printing/Saving the File List from File Find(Search)

12. Help on FILE pointers and file access