Linker problem between Dev studio 5.0 and Visual Studio 6.0 VC++
Author Message
 Linker problem between Dev studio 5.0 and Visual Studio 6.0 VC++

Hi :

I installed Visual Studio along with Developer Studio (VC 5.0). On doing so
the linker in VC5.0 gives an "internal error in pass 1". The website
acknowledges this as a link file corruption. I reinstalled all components.
As soon as I install VC 6.0, the VC 5.0 linker dies. It looks like some
common Dll is getting overwritten in the VC6.0 install. Please let me know
if anyone has a fix to this problem. I have tried locating the VC5.0
link.exe dlls and copied them seperately to the vc5.0 bin directory and that
did not help too.

Karthik

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. e: *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

2. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

3. Linker Problem with Visual studio 6.0

4. *HELP* After install Visual studio .Net, the Visual Studio Enterprise 6.0 stops working

5. Problem with Visual Studio 6.0 (Visual C++ 6.0) !!!!

6. VC++ 5.0 Dev Studio Bug w/MouseHooks?

7. VC++ 5.0 Dev Studio File View

8. VC++ 5.0 Dev Studio Bug w/MouseHooks?

9. Problems Installing VC 5.0 (from Visual Studio 97)

10. Problems Installing VC 5.0 (from Visual Studio 97)

11. Visual Studio desktop layout (Visual Studio/Visual C++ 6)

12. DAO and Visual Studio 98/VC++ 6.0