Stored procedures.
Author Message
 Stored procedures.

Hi,

 Im trying to execute a stored procedure in a SQLServer database from an
MFC class (CRecordset), I followed step by step the help in Visual C++ help
files but I always get a "unhandled exception" when I try to execute it,
could someone provide me with a example or where could I find more
information about this issue?

 Thanks,

Juan

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:20:52 GMT
 Stored procedures.
I followed the description on MSDN: "Recordset: Declaring a Class for a
Predefined Query (ODBC)".

Sat, 30 Oct 2004 17:42:00 GMT

1. how to pass array to oracle stored procedure?

2. Returning Tables from SqlServer Stored Procedures to a SqlCommand

3. calling Stored procedure using OleDbConnection

4. extended stored procedures

5. Transactions and Stored Procedures, possible and where?

6. How to get SQL Stored Procedures

7. multiple Resultsets from Stored Procedures

8. running stored procedure

9. SQL Extended Store Procedures and .Net

10. Calling SQL stored procedure

11. output parameters in stored procedure

12. Retrieving output parameters from a stored procedure call??