No rows were updated pb
Author Message
 No rows were updated pb

I'am using recordset (odbc) to update some columns of a table and
I sometimes get the message "no rows were updated by the update or
delete operation" although I use an ODBC and ODBCCURS dlls from the
Visual C++ 1.52 CD ??

Any idea ??

Mon, 07 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. single row updates effect multiple rows....

2. Pb with passing a row of a matrix to a function

3. CListCtrl - PB: Accessing only selected rows?

4. Q: Error message "Multiple rows updated"???

5. Problem locking a row for updating

6. Insert, Update, Delete of rows using OLE DB ATL Consumer Templates

7. Low-level API calls, How to update a row

8. ODBC: "Multiple rows were updated" ERROR

9. number of rows updated

10. SQLOLEDB Provider Row Updates

11. how to update rows with _RecoderSet?

12. Can't update row data with SQLSetPos