Problems calling Oracle stored procedures from VC++ over ADO(OLEDB)
Author Message
 Problems calling Oracle stored procedures from VC++ over ADO(OLEDB)

Hi,

we are working now for a day on calling stored
procedures from Visual C++ over ADO. We go
over the OleDb Provider for Oracle.

In Visual Basic the same (for sure nearly) works
with no problems, in Visual C++ we always get an
error "Number or Type of Arguments wrong".

We are working with Oracle 8.0.5, Windows NT (SP4).

Maybe someone has a sollution, or just a small test
program (script for generating a procedure and VC
source).

Thanx,

Bernhard

Sun, 24 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems passing parameters to ORACLE stored procedure with ATL/OLEDB

2. ADO stored procedures from VC++ using ORACLE

3. Calling Oracle stored procedure from VC++

4. OleDb and Oracle Stored Procedures

5. ADO Problem with calling a stored procedure in MS Access 2000

6. ADO, Oracle stored procedures and struct

7. ADO, Oracle stored procedures and struct

8. Calling stored procedure with OLEDB?

9. Calling stored procedure with OLEDB?

10. Oracle/C++ stored procedure call

11. How to call a stored procedure of Oracle in MFC

12. Calling Oracle stored procedures using MFC's classes