Please help, printing current record
Author Message
 Please help, printing current record

Alright here's the problem.  I overide OnPrint() with a bunch of
pDC->TextOut(100,100,m_pSet->somethingOrOther);
which works fine untile a have a memo field in MS Access which is more than
one line.  When I TextOut() it, it runs right off of the right side of my
paper. How do I get it to go to a new line.
Any help with this would be appreciated since I've just wasted a day with no
luck at all.

Thanks
Ric

Sun, 17 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please help, printing current record

Shalom,

Use the CDC::GetOutputTextExtent() to determine the size (width-wise) of ur
text. If it extends beyond what u want, chop that part off, Output it into
the page, advance a Y variable that handles where u are placed now in
relation to where the field starts..
Repeat that operation until the string is ""...

Oh.. If u really wanna have lonely, cold and tiring nights, make sure u also
wrap the text..

--
Shahar Prish
Balisoft Technologies : http://www.balisoft.com

Quote:

>Alright here's the problem.  I overide OnPrint() with a bunch of
>pDC->TextOut(100,100,m_pSet->somethingOrOther);
>which works fine untile a have a memo field in MS Access which is more than
>one line.  When I TextOut() it, it runs right off of the right side of my
>paper. How do I get it to go to a new line.
>Any help with this would be appreciated since I've just wasted a day with
no
>luck at all.

>Thanks
>Ric

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DAO & Indexes - Adding records/Current record

2. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. Desperate!! Need help printing current document

4. Desperate!! Need help printing current document

5. Current User - please help!

6. geneating a record no. automatically - please help

7. Please help a beginner with Adding records

8. Please Help I cannot add record

9. Please help with ODBC and SQL 7.0 Inserting Record

10. PLEASE HELP with deleting records...

11. PLEASE HELP: ADDING RECORDS TO A DATABASE