HELP!! Couldn't find Installable IISAM
Author Message
 HELP!! Couldn't find Installable IISAM

Hi!

I am developing a database-oriented program using the Microsoft Jet 3.0 engine through the MFC DAO
classes.
To import data from other apps I have linked their dBase- and FoxPro dbf files into MS Acces95
(i.e. You can manipulate the tables like normal access-tables, but the data still resides in the
external dbf's).

When I try to read the tables at runtime, I update the links with CDaoTableDef::SetConnect() and
CDaoTableDef::RefreshLink().

This goes well on our NT development workstations, but on our windows95 test-pc's, these functions
return an error.

When I try to open these tables through access95, I get the famous message:
"Couldn't find Installable IISAM".
So I think, this wrong/not installed IISAMs are the same problem as in our app.

So, what should my Installshield-setup do to install these IISAM-drivers, in order to get our app
to work correctly?

Joris Alkema

Domus Software

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP!! Couldn't find Installable IISAM

2. Couldn't find installable ISAM - error

3. can't find installable ISAM

4. Relese version can't find installable ISAM

5. Couldn't find this sample

6. Couldn't find COMPRESS.EXE

7. Couldn't find InternetErrorDlgA in WININET.DLL

8. Could not find installable ISAM

9. Could not find installable ISAM.

10. Could not find installable ISAM

11. Couldn't understand the format in sscanf()?

12. Tangle 3.0, couldn't post it to comp.binaries.ibm.pc