How to send a CRecordSet the path to open a dbase III table
Author Message
 How to send a CRecordSet the path to open a dbase III table

I've got a situation where the location of a dbase III table may be located
in different folders from week to week. I have created a table in Access
2000 (Location Table) in which the user can input the  path for the file
prior to accessing the dbf. How do I use this path to instantiate a
CRecordSet Class in RealTime. Thanks in Advance!

--
HowlingMan

Sat, 23 Oct 2004 05:12:43 GMT

1. dBase III Pack in DLL function

2. Summary: C code for dBase III

3. Wanted: C function library, w/src, for DOS dBASE III / Clipper database

4. DBASE III .dbf File formats

5. DBASE III .dbf File formats

6. DBase III Memo fields and DAO

7. Convert text file to dbase III format

8. DBase III index-file format needed !!!

9. Access97 -> dBase III

10. dBase III libraries

11. Dbase III file access

12. ASSERT on Open a table with CRecordset