Creating a new database... Database gurus, where are you?
Author Message
 Creating a new database... Database gurus, where are you?

Hi there!

I would like to create a new database with DAO. I don't want to limit myself
to the Microsoft Jet Database... I would like to be able to create database
of any type...

I'm asking for any help you can provide me on this issue... If it is not
possible, please tell me...

Regards!

--
Denis Lavoie
Programmeur-Analyste

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating a new database with DAO (Other than Microsoft Jet Database)

2. Create database without using VC++ database tools

3. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

4. HELP REQUIRED TO CREATE A NEW DAO DATABASE

5. create new database

6. Howto create a new database in Code?

7. creating a new database given the name

8. Create new database when program runs

9. Creating a new database

10. How to create a new database from vc

11. How can I create a new database using OLEDB provider for Microsof t Jet Engine 4.0

12. Creating a New Database in code