About SQL and CDaoQueryDef
Author Message
 About SQL and CDaoQueryDef

Hello,

I have a problem working with SQL and CDaoQueryDef.
The problem is the next.
I am working with Access database and the querys are saved in database.
I need to execute 3 querys in the same transaction and the last query update
a field of a record with a value added in the second query.
I can't recover this value because a can't launch a requery operation with a
recordset when the transaction is open.

How I can do this?
Anybody can help me?

Thank's for all.

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 19:24:36 GMT

1. Using parameters with CDaoQueryDef

2. Help Req'd: CDaoQueryDef and string parameters

3. CDaoQueryDef: having probs, any examples?

4. CDaoQueryDef to ADO

5. CDAOQueryDef

6. CDaoQueryDef objects

7. Deleting a CDaoQuerydef

8. Make a new Query from existing CDaoQueryDef

9. CDaoQueryDef will not accept string with | character

10. Newbie help with CDaoDatabase & CDaoQueryDef

11. problem with CDaoQueryDef

12. Problems with CDaoRecordSet and CDaoQueryDef