Exceptions in recordset-loop.
Author Message
 Exceptions in recordset-loop.

Hello database-gurus,

Why do I get these kind of messages in my debug output window:
"First-chance exception in PlayMPA.exe (KERNEL32.DLL): 0xE06D7363: Microsoft
C++ Exception."
with the following code? I only get the messages when the record is not
found in my ODBC recordset, so the while-loop exits without returning TRUE.
if ((IsEOF()) && (IsBOF())) return FALSE;
MoveFirst();
while (!IsEOF())
{
  if (m_Member == testValue) return TRUE;
  MoveNext( );

Quote:
}

return FALSE;
Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong. I have VC6 enterpise SP4 on
Win2000.

Willem van Bergen
--
"The headshrinkers, they want everything"
Radiohead - My iron lung (The bends)

FAQ nl.comp.cd-branden: http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 18 Mar 2003 14:51:52 GMT

1. adding a loop to combobox that goes through recordset

2. recordset loop in Combobox drop-down

3. Exception thrown when opening ADO recordset

4. HELP ! How to get ADO Recordset Exceptions

5. Closing a RecordSet after change causes COM exception

6. ADOCE Recordset.Open exception

7. Exceptions through message loop?

8. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

9. Access violation in Recordset.Open() and Recordset.RecordCount

10. Create a RecordSet within a RecordSet in VC++ ??

11. Problem with ADO recordsets of recordsets under MTS

12. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons