Problem creating a new CDaoWorkspace with user other than Admin
Author Message
 Problem creating a new CDaoWorkspace with user other than Admin

I am having a problem creating a new CDaoWorkspace with user other than
Admin.  When I try to specify a user name other than Admin in the Create
function of CDaoWorkspace, I get the error "Can't start your
application. The workgroup information file is missing or opened
exclusively by another user Error 3028."

Well I know the file is there so what else can I be doing wrong???

Thanks!

Fri, 12 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Determing a user a local admin

2. how to create a new user on WinNt with c# (WMI or API)

3. Creating new user accounts drom C++ (using ODBC or DAO)

4. System processes enum: user versus admin results

5. Temporarily add user to local admin group

6. User privilage is Admin?

7. How to create new windows in user-threads???

8. How do I create a new User Account in Active Directory

9. Error while creating the CDaoWorkspace

10. Problems creating a new window with CWnd::Create

11. CDaoWorkspace and Transactions - Problem

12. CDaoWorkspace problem?