Access Forms
Author Message
 Access Forms

I'd like to programmatically modify a form a user created in Access. Is
there any way to access that information? I've been using DAO to modify
and access the data in the DB, but now want to manipulate Forms.

Patrick Nee

Sat, 10 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Access Forms

To clarify my question, I'm looking to manipulate the Access forms from
VC++, allowing my program to set up a form which an Access user could
use to view data.

Possible?

Patrick Nee

Mon, 12 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Access Forms

        As far as I know DAO can not access Access forms, reports, modules, or
macros.  DAO is an interface into the Jet database engine.  I would love to
be able to access/ run the reports in Access.  Right now I've been forced
into using Crystal Reports whose support for DAO is rather thin.

Quote:
> To clarify my question, I'm looking to manipulate the Access forms from
> VC++, allowing my program to set up a form which an Access user could
> use to view data.

> Possible?

> Patrick Nee

Sat, 17 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. EASY: Access FORM As controls From FORM B ???

2. How to access Form from a component

3. accessing form objects

4. Accessing Form Objects from within a Thread

5. access forms

6. SDK for creating Access Forms?

7. Using MS Access forms in VC++

8. Openning Access forms