SQL Server "native accessing"
Author Message
 SQL Server "native accessing"

The native way is through OLEDB provider for SQL Server. check
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Microsoft says ODBC will stay like it is now - ie. no more improvement be
made on ODBC. OLEDB is currently the prefered way to access DB.

- Chu

I'm new to programming with SQL Server and I have to learn to access SQL
Server
in a "native" way, I mean, not using ODBC or other driver. Can anyone tell
me how
to do this or where to find information about it?
Thank you
Please send any answer to my e-mail address.
Pedro
PD:Sorry for my poor english....

Tue, 29 Jul 2003 11:24:34 GMT

1. FS: "Professional SQL Server 7.0 Programming"

2. List SQL Servers Using "dbserverenum"

3. VC++ Native access to SQL-Server

4. Access Denied reading DirectoryEntry("IIS://server")

5. Linker error "relocations remain", shared object, Solaris, gcc, ld, java, java native interface, cplex

6. System w/SQL Server restarted, my App blocked with "Microsoft SQL Server Login" dialog

7. "Access violation" accessing a DLL

8. Plans for Paradox SQL / Paradox "Engine"

9. Using SQL "convert"

10. Sql "Distinct" in XPath

11. Not "string-oriented" async server

12. Help with Server.CreateObject("Msxml2.ServerXMLHTTP")