Here's an easy question, having to do with the CRecordSet Class
Author Message
 Here's an easy question, having to do with the CRecordSet Class

How do you change the color of a command button when using the
CRecordSet MFC built program.  MSDN online says that "OnCtlColor" can
not be used to change the color of a button.

Sample code on how to do it would be great!

Thanks Guys
Ryan

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 12:55:15 GMT
 Here's an easy question, having to do with the CRecordSet Class

Quote:

> How do you change the color of a command button when using the
> CRecordSet MFC built program.  MSDN online says that "OnCtlColor" can
> not be used to change the color of a button.

> Sample code on how to do it would be great!

> Thanks Guys
> Ryan

CRecordSet can not be used to change the color of a button either.

Try the code samples at http://codeguru.earthweb.com/

--
Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

Sat, 16 Oct 2004 19:22:10 GMT
 Here's an easy question, having to do with the CRecordSet Class
How do I change anything of the button like it's style.  Has to be at
least a way or some quick code to change the style.

Sun, 17 Oct 2004 02:26:13 GMT

1. This is a biztalk question but probably an easy question for you C# guru's

2. Real Fast 'n' Easy Question --

3. Doing something and still having the GUI go

4. Can't create new record using CRecordset derived class

5. My CRecordset derived class doesn't work in Release mode

6. Can't derive class from CRecordSet

7. Can't derive class from CRecordSet

8. I'm a newbie but easy question

9. beinner's (hopefully) easy question