Can I access an access (mdb) file within DOS
Author Message
 Can I access an access (mdb) file within DOS

Oi,

My question:

Can I access an ACCESS (*.MDB) File with DOS
I've MS VC++ V1.5

Thanks

Mon, 01 Mar 2004 01:08:27 GMT
 Can I access an access (mdb) file within DOS
You would need something like the ADO SDK or DAO SDK. I
don't know if either of them are compatible with older
versions of VC++. In MFC 4.0 there are built in DAO
classes that encapsulate the functionality of
opening/editing MDB files. You would set up your project
as a console app, and link it to the MFC dll and include
the appropriate header files. That's about all I can tell
you, I'm not familiar with VC++ 1.5

Tue, 02 Mar 2004 03:22:37 GMT

1. accessing outlook from vc (via access mdb file)

2. Converting Access 97 MDB file to Access 2000

3. Data Access tool to access MS-Access from DOS/C application

4. Strange ODBC errors using DAO to access linked tables in Access .MDB

5. Jet 4.0 crashes when accessing an Access 97 .mdb

6. How i create Access mdb file?

7. Access .mdb files using ATL

8. Q: MDB-file access

9. How to create a new Access(.mdb) file with VC++

10. How to access a database file *.mdb thorugh Internet

11. How to compress an access mdb file by VC

12. How to access Password protected .MDB file