ORACLE to SQLSever Data transfer
Author Message
 ORACLE to SQLSever Data transfer

I need to know if there is a way to transfer information from an Oracle DB
to a SQL Server Database.
I realize I could write a program to do this but the Oracle side may have
different tables from one implementions
to an other. Does SQL Server have any tools to to this that could be ran in
a stored Proc or some other way.
Is there a Third party tool to do this? It would be best if what ever method
had some sort of scripting or graphic interface to create the data transfer.

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:18:04 GMT
 ORACLE to SQLSever Data transfer
Hi Ken,

We can try SQL Server Data Transformation Service (DTS):
Q242377 INF: How to Use Data Transformation Services (DTS)

Hope it helps.

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 08:56:26 GMT

1. Oracle and ODBC API - Data Transfers

2. Add data connection to Oracle 7.3 data source = CRASH

3. 2 Forms (transfer Data)

4. Handling popup form events to transfer data

5. HttpWebResponse returns ok but no data when Transfer-Encoding = chunked

6. modem to modem data transfer

7. transfer of data from an array to another

8. low data transfer

9. data transfer from flat file

10. simple data transfer loop needed

11. data transfer using POST method