DAO changes
Author Message
 DAO changes

Hi:

I just upgraded to vc4.2 and installed their "little" 8 meg  patch.

Prior to installing vc4.2 I was running vc4.1 and successfully opening
DaoRecordsets based on an Access 2.0 database file.  Now, the program
dies in the CDaoRecordSet.Open function call.

Does the new DAO dll's no longer recognize Access 2.0 Databases?
Anyone who knows anything about the please give me a hint.

Engenious Systems. Inc

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. user change or change user rights for MS ACCESS DB with DAO (MFC)

2. Change width of a text field in DAO?

3. How to change AllowZeroLength property in MFC DAO

4. Need to change type of field programmatically using DAO

5. Detecting network changes with DAO

6. Change field size with DAO?

7. change size of a field in acces database using DAO 3.5 with VC ++5

8. Change Field name with DAO and VC++

9. Using DAO to change field length...

10. changing dao database suppport in app

11. changing dao database suppport in app

12. Change width of a text field in DAO?