MS ACCESS97 Multiple Table Join - Edit/Update Problems
Author Message
 MS ACCESS97 Multiple Table Join - Edit/Update Problems

I have created a class that is a Dynaset query against a pair of tables.  I
can open the class and perform a query and obtain the desired Recordset
'Read Only'.  I want to be able to update one table or another after
finding the Recordset.  What do I need to do ?

Sat, 28 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

2. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

3. how VB update Table A INNER JOIN Table B, Set A.co=B.ID

4. Joined Table update ADO.NET and C#

5. Updating Joined Tables

6. Joining multiple tables with VS.NET data adapter wizard

7. Problem writing to two database tables that are joined ( CRecordSet read-only)

8. Problem writing to two database tables that are joined ( CRecordSet read-only)

9. Updating multiple tables in ADO.NET

10. Updating DAORecordSets with multiple tables--how?

11. Editing the field propereties in a ms-access table from VC++

12. Edit multiple tables in datagrid