Having trouble with Crystal Reports for Visual C++
Author Message
 Having trouble with Crystal Reports for Visual C++

Hello,

I am trying to use Crystal Reports to display some data from a
database.  I am having a lot of trouble telling it which records to
display.  I have a table consisting of StudentID's and SchoolID's.  So
a student can be asociated with many schools.  Like this.

StudentID       SchoolID
---------               --------
1               42
1               345
1               211
2               345
2               101
3               73
3               21
3               15
3               41
4               300

StudentID and SchoolID are the Primary key's of other tables.

In Crystal Reports, I want to display information on all of the
Schools asociated with a certain student.  I am having some...
troubles.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

  "May you live as long as you like, and love as long as you live."

Fri, 09 Jul 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Having trouble with Crystal Reports for Visual C++

2. visual c++ w/ crystal reports PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!

3. visual c++ with crystal reports

4. Crystal Report, Visual C++ and ODBC

5. Using Crystal Reports in Visual C++

6. How to use crystal report in Visual C++

7. Having trouble with visual c++ automatic popup boxes

8. Crystal Reports , Visual Studio and ParameterDiscreteValue

9. Creating reports using Crystal reports

10. When working with Crystal Reports how to get SQL query from a sub-report

11. Crystal Reports - in VC (anyone done it?) reporting

12. FYI: Crystal Reports API to retrieve report parameters