SQL fields alias
Author Message
 SQL fields alias

I have a View defined into SQL Server.

I'd like to obtain fields alias used into View using ADO !!!

I can do it, I hope !!!

Please Help me !!!!

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting bytes into binary field in SQL 2K

2. Getting a smalldatetime field from SQL Server

3. SQL to remove spaces from a field

4. Help with creating SQL Select stmt with a WHERE clause on a Dat/Time field

5. OLEDB - CDynamicAccessor and Timestamp SQL Server fields

6. How do I save a image field in Sql Server 7.0 to a file

7. Image and Text fields in SQL Server 7

8. Newbie question about the Field Value property, SQL Server, and adVarChar

9. Accessing Image Fields using Embedded C-SQL

10. Call UPDATE SQL command with DateType field value

11. XML from blob field in sql database to XMLDOMDocument

12. SQL datetime field returned as long by ADO ?