ADOMD and OLEDB for OLAP samples in VC++
Author Message
 ADOMD and OLEDB for OLAP samples in VC++

Hi,
 I installed MS Analysis Services and i couldn't find any ADMOMD samples in
VC++.
All the samples are in VB and ASP.
Does anyone know where can i find ADOMD and/OR OLEDB for OLAP samples in
VC++?

Thanks,
Vasu

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:59:22 GMT
 ADOMD and OLEDB for OLAP samples in VC++
Hi,
    See the sample OLAP at
http://www.geocities.com/oledbpro/docs/examples/olap.htm, which is written
from raw OLEDB interfaces for C++ programmers

--
Yuancai (Charlie) Ye
See 30 OLEDB samples

Quote:
> Hi,
>  I installed MS Analysis Services and i couldn't find any ADMOMD samples
in
> VC++.
> All the samples are in VB and ASP.
> Does anyone know where can i find ADOMD and/OR OLEDB for OLAP samples in
> VC++?

> Thanks,
> Vasu

Wed, 13 Oct 2004 03:42:16 GMT

1. ATL and OLEDB Samples for SQL Server

2. OLEDB SQL SERVER C++ sample code

3. oledb sample error c2061 (1)

4. OLEDB Sample

5. oledb sample error (2)

6. how to manage OLEDB output Param Query in vc++

7. problem with MS sample code for ado in vc++

8. Need Printing Samples In Vc++

9. OLAP - Analysis - MDX

10. Announce: OLAP ActiveX supports COM and MFC

11. OLEDB interfaces vs OLEDB templates

12. FS: "Microsoft Olap Solutions" with CD