SetFieldNull in CRecordset (MSVC 4.2)
Author Message
 SetFieldNull in CRecordset (MSVC 4.2)

Hi!

Since I've updated my program from Visual C++ 4.1 to Visual C++ 4.2 the
SetFieldNull()-function doesn't work. Everytime I call
SetFieldNull(&fieldadr, TRUE / FALSE) after an update, I get an assert in
line 4062.
The workaround PARAMSET.EXE doesn't work like it should and seems to be
incomplete (e.g. the function Param_RFX_Date(CFieldExchange*, LPCTSTR
szName, CTime&) declared in the header file ParamSet.h, is not implemendted
in ParamSet.cpp; instead !!! RFX_Date !!! is implemented).

Fri, 18 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 SetFieldNull in CRecordset (MSVC 4.2)

Quote:

> Hi!

> Since I've updated my program from Visual C++ 4.1 to Visual C++ 4.2 the
> SetFieldNull()-function doesn't work. Everytime I call
> SetFieldNull(&fieldadr, TRUE / FALSE) after an update, I get an assert in
> line 4062.
> The workaround PARAMSET.EXE doesn't work like it should and seems to be
> incomplete (e.g. the function Param_RFX_Date(CFieldExchange*, LPCTSTR
> szName, CTime&) declared in the header file ParamSet.h, is not implemendted
> in ParamSet.cpp; instead !!! RFX_Date !!! is implemented).

There is a patch , download from Microsoft.

Sun, 20 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSVC 4.2 Problems (MFC/non MFC)

2. Changes between MSVC 4.2 and 5.0

3. using breakpoints MSVC 4.2

4. problem with alignment of struct member datas (MSVC 4.2)

5. DAO SDK 3.5 with MSVC 4.2

6. new problem with msvc 4.2 and odbc recordset

7. Watching static variables doesnt work in MSVC 4.2 but does in 5.0

8. MSVC 4.2

9. MSVC 4.2 Project configuration using external makefile

10. Setting up the latest platform SDK with MSVC 4.2

11. MSVC 4.2 Japanese

12. MSVC 4.2 watch problem