POST-BACK
Author Message
 POST-BACK

Vikas,

Threre is whole new paradigm called .NET platform from
microsoft. All it is a CROSS LANGUAGE platform. I means
you can INHERIT one object written in one language into
another one.

For Ex. You can inherit C# object in VB.

ASP+ is really cool technology again based on .NET. You
can goto www.ibuyspy.com , this site is completely developed
using ASP+.

Web service, is the new web standard, by using this one can programmatically
access information from the web server without going thru the actual web
page.

Quote:
> Hi,

> I have been encountering this term a lot in all the documentation
pertaining
> to WEB Forms and ASP+.
> If any one could give explanation on  Post-Back, it would be very great.

> Regards

Sun, 16 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. page resets after post back

2. scrolling form after post back

3. Dynamic Forms lose controles on post back

4. PostBack and Scroll Position...

5. desperate: multiple postbacks break codebehinds

6. Disable postback on textbox

7. The POSTBACK PURIST / Elitist Syndrome

8. class library disappears on postback?

9. PostBack and Scroll Position...

10. Postback programmatically

11. Postback data for a listbox

12. Postback Data Handler