Compatibility between MFC and sybase's dblib
Author Message
 Compatibility between MFC and sybase's dblib

Folks,
  I am trying to link MFC and some of its database classes with sybase's
dblib and am getting the following error: refination of RETCODE.
I traced it to the typedef RETCODE int both libraries. Sybase defines
RETCODE as a int while MFC defines it as unsigned short. Is there a
patch or work around the redifination of the same namespace. I am using
Visual C++ 4.0 and dblib for windows NT (sql10nt).If you can help please

Thanks
Jake

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sybase access through MFC's

2. ODBC Date handling / dblib's datecrack function / VC++

3. ODBC Date handling / dblib's datecrack function / VC++

4. ODBC Date handling / dblib's datecrack function / VC++

5. MFC, dblib and Windows

6. MFC CE 2.11 vs. MFC CE 3.0 compatibility

7. MFC 4.2 - CLongBinary, ODBC, SyBase, Lead

8. MFC Classes and Sybase 10

9. Need: Functions and libraries for opening AVI's in Dos mode with Turbo C compatibility

10. MFC backward compatibility bug with CObject::classCObject?

11. MFC Compatibility Problem on Windows ME

12. MFC Compatibility