Using visual database tools
Author Message
 Using visual database tools

Hi,
I have created a non database project but I am connecting to a data source.
Is there a way I can add this data source to the project so I can use the
visual database tools or do I have to re-start the project as a database
project?

Cheers,

Fergal

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Using visual database tools
Sorry folks - don't bother replying I was just being stoopid.
Quote:
>Hi,
>I have created a non database project but I am connecting to a data source.
>Is there a way I can add this data source to the project so I can use the
>visual database tools or do I have to re-start the project as a database
>project?

>Cheers,

>Fergal

Mon, 05 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database settings -- Visual C++ used with Visual FoxPro database

2. Visual Database CASE Tool and Code Generator for Visual C++

3. Create database without using VC++ database tools

4. Display Binary fields in Visual Database Query Tool

5. "visual database tools" component

6. "visual database tools" component

7. Visual Database Tools

8. Visual Database Tools

9. Any ome used Microsofts Visual Modler tool?

10. Using Database Project in Visual Studio

11. Copy Excel data into Access database using ADO for Visual C++