Interbase & Database
Author Message
 Interbase & Database

Hi, i'am peios....

I want to open  interbase file ,,, Open,Delete,Edit

Sun, 09 Mar 2003 08:42:40 GMT

1. How to Backup the Contacts Database、Tasks Database、Appointment Database

2. InterBase: last night I have none of method call to InterBase API made success in VC++,

3. C++ Library for database access (Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC)

4. DATABASE && c.language

5. Connecting to Interbase

6. Can You help me, beginner in InterBase

7. Access vs. InterBase

8. SQLAPI++ - C++ Library for accessing Sybase, SQLBase, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, InterBase, Informix and ODBC

9. SQLAPI++ - C++ Library for accessing SQLBase, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, InterBase, Informix, Sybase and ODBC

10. SQLAPI++ - C++ Library for accessing SQLBase, Oracle, SQLServer, DB2, InterBase, Informix, Sybase and ODBC

11. Oops meant Firbird/Interbase Connection with ADO

12. C++ Library for Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, Sybase, Informix, InterBase, SQLBase and ODBC