Parameterized query
Author Message
 Parameterized query

I want to use parameterized query.
Is it possible to specify as a parameter variable of class
I am using MSSQL and the field there has type: datetime;

If I specify only the first 2 param. everiting is working,
if I add the third param, return error!!!

Example source:

CReqDB m_ReqSet; //CRecordset
m_ReqSet.m_strFilter =
     "used = ? and serialnumber > ? and init_time < ?";
m_ReqSet.m_usedParam = 1;
m_ReqSet.m_serialnumber = "100000000002";
m_ReqSet.m_init_timeParam = CTime::GetCurrentTime();

if (!m_ReqSet.IsEOF())
        CString strShow = m_ReqSet.m_serialnumber;

Mon, 23 Aug 2004 20:16:17 GMT
 Parameterized query

I solve it!
Actually the source code was correct,
except the fact I was set m_nParams=2.
I changed it to m_nParams=3.
And It works!

Tue, 24 Aug 2004 07:40:29 GMT

1. Dynamically Creating parameterized queries using VC++

2. ADO Parameterized Queries

3. Parameterized queries - Please help

4. Calling MSQuery from Visual C++ to run a parameterized query

5. COleVariant and DAO parameterized queries

6. ODBC + Parameterized Queries + Additional Filters (Access 2000)

7. CRecordset, Oracle7.3 and parameterized queries

8. ADO Parameterized queries

9. Dynamically Creating parameterized queries using VC++

10. Parameterized query using CRecordset

11. Problems with Visual C++, DAO, and Parameterized Queries

12. Dynamically Creating parameterized queries using VC++