ODBC Sample App
Author Message
 ODBC Sample App

Jason,

Have you tried the ODBC SDK?  It comes with the Level 2 subscription and
has a bunch of examples.

Good luck.

Tom W.

Quote:

> Hello,

> Anyone know where to find a sample ODBC app for Win32?

> I didn't see any mention of it in Win32 SDK.
> I was specifically looking for a list of associated functions, structs,
> messages and the like.  Would prefer no MFC.

> I have a Level 3 MSDN but can't find what I'm looking for.
> Someone point me in the right direction.

> Thanks

> Jason

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 ODBC Sample App

Hello,

Anyone know where to find a sample ODBC app for Win32?

I didn't see any mention of it in Win32 SDK.
I was specifically looking for a list of associated functions, structs,
messages and the like.  Would prefer no MFC.

I have a Level 3 MSDN but can't find what I'm looking for.
Someone point me in the right direction.

Thanks

Jason

Mon, 28 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. ODBC Sample apps

2. please give me sample program of console app connecting to odbc access database

3. ODBC sample not working

4. Console ODBC sample

5. ODBC samples wanted

6. ODBC / MFC sample import application

7. Q: DAO sample with attached ODBC table?

8. Any samples on installing ODBC 3.5 for Access

9. I can't get this ODBC C++ sample to work -- please help

10. ODBC data access sample...

11. Q: DAO sample with attached ODBC table?

12. URGENTLY needed structured C ODBC sample !!!